* 250 g (8oz) blueberries
* 125 g (4oz) caster sugar
* 1 whole egg
* 2 egg yolks
* 300 g (10oz) full-fat Greek yogurt
* 300 g (10oz) 0% fat Greek yogurt
* juice 1 lemon
1. Place the blueberries in a pan with 25g (1oz) of the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and pour into a bowl to cool completely. Reserve 2-3 tablespoonfuls of this mixture for decoration
2. Whisk the whole egg, egg yolks, remaining sugar and 150ml (5fl oz) full-fat yoghurt together, then place in a small pan over a gentle heat. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring continuously until the mixture thickens a little. Remove the pan from the heat and beat in all the remaining yoghurt and the lemon juice.
3. Add the blueberries to the yoghurt mixture and give one stir only. Pour into a 1 litre (1¾ pint) non-stick or loaf tin and freeze for at least 4 hours until firm. Allow to stand at room temperature for 45 minutes before turning out.silicone
4. Serve topped with the reserved blueberries and their accompanying juice.