Serves: 1 loaf
Cook: 30 min
250g Matzo meal
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp caster sugar
4 medium Eggs
1. Put the matzo meal, salt and sugar into a bowl and mix well.
2. Put the water and oil in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the meal mixture and stir until the dough comes away from the sides.
3. Add the eggs, one at a time, and stir until the mixture is smooth and thick. Leave to cool.
4. Line a baking tray. Flatten the dough out onto the tray and prick all over with a knife. Leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
5. Set the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Bake the bread for about 30 minutes until brown.