Serves: Makes 750ml
1x275ml can condensed milk
130ml single cream
200ml Crème fraîche
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk well to combine.
2. Put into a freezer-proof container not more than 5cm deep and freeze for about 2 hours until slushy and starting to freeze.
3. Remove from the freezer and tip into a bowl.
4. Whisk to remove any ice crystals.
5. Return to the container and freeze for another 6 – 8 hours until frozen
This recipe is not suitable for ice cream machines.
Instead of vanilla, try adding crushed strawberries or melted chocolate.