Serves: makes 1 loaf
Cook: 30 min
350g wholemeal flour
100g rye flour
50g quinoa flour
30g fresh yeast
20g sunflower seeds
20g caraway seeds
40g poppy seeds
70ml black treacle
50g Sesame seeds
1. Place the flours, salt, yeast, sunflower, caraway, and poppy seeds in a large bowl .
2. Add the black treacle and water and bind together.
3. Place on a flat surface and gently knead the dough for seven minutes before placing it back in the bowl to rest for two hours.
4. Tip the dough onto a floured work surface and shape into ball.
5. Roll the dough in the sesame seeds and place on a greased baking tray to rise for a further hour.
6. Set the oven to 220C/gas 8 and bake for 30 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.