Cook: 10 min
200g carton coconut cream
4 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
1-2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
a few drops Tabasco sauce
2 x 75g boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 carrot, cut into thin ribbons
1 mini Cucumber, cut into thin ribbons
salt and pepper
25g dry roasted Peanuts, roughly chopped
2 warm naan breads, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Place the coconut cream and peanut butter in a bowl and beat together until well blended. Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Sandwich the chicken breasts between cling film then, using a rolling pin, bat them out as thinly as possible. Remove the cling film and cut each breast in half lengthways.
3. Pour half the sauce into a shallow dish and add the chicken pieces, turning to coat them in the sauce. Thread on to skewers and cook under a hot grill for 4 minutes on each side until cooked through and well browned.
4. Gently heat the reserved satay sauce with a splash of water in a small pan. Place the naan in the oven to warm through.
5. Halve the lemon and squeeze the juice of one half into the warm satay sauce. Pile the carrot and cucumber ribbons on top of the warm naans and squeeze over the remaining lemon juice. Arrange the skewers on top and drizzle over the warm satay sauce.