Cook: 15 min
300g ready-to-roll puff pastry
Flour, for dusting
300ml double cream, whipped
100ml fresh custard
dashes of Poire William liqueur
punnet of Strawberries
punnet of Blackberries
punnet of Raspberries
small bunch of white seedless grapes
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. On a floured surface, thinly roll out the pastry into a rectangle. Trim the edges neatly and place on a baking sheet.
3. Using the tip of a knife, score the pastry on all four sides approximately 1cm in from the edge.
4. To ensure even cooking, balance a heavy oven tray above the pastry, resting it on piles of coins. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven. Press the pastry down and leave to cool.
6. Mix together the whipped cream, custard and liqueur. Spoon into the centre of the cooled pastry base.
7. Arrange the fruit attractively on the cream mixture. Serve at once.