1 medium panettone
1 tbsp rum
285g sweetened chestnut puree
290ml double cream, lightly whipped
4 tbsp icing sugar
85g dark chocolate, grated
1. Place a 22cm ring mould onto a baking sheet, lightly grease it and line with greaseproof paper.
2. Cut a slice from the bottom of the panettone to line the base of the mould.
3. Spoon over the rum.
4. Beat the mascarpone and chestnut puree together in a large bowl. Fold in the lightly whipped cream.
5. Spread over the base of the panettone. Chill in the fridge for several hours until firm.
6. Remove the ring by placing a hot tea towel around the edge and lift off.
7. Sprinkle over the grated chocolate and some icing sugar, slice and serve.